2022 Tuesday Night Race Series
This race series has been in held in Northwest Ohio since 1969. These races are ridden for glory and bragging rights. We keep entry fees low and have 3 levels of racing (A, B, & C groups). There are 20 races in this year’s series including Time Trials, Road Races, and Criteriums and an Omnium held at multiple venues across the region.
· All riders must be USAC licensed
· We encourage preregistration (see Registration for new electronic payment info)
- Please fill out one-time series USAC Event Release found on Registration page and bring to your first race.
· USAC license must be presented at registration
· Entry fee $8 includes USAC Insurance, $15 for non-members
- Juniors race for free! (select "invoice me" when registering online, race director will waive the fee during check-in)
· Prize list is, as always, a day-of-race decision made by the race director.
· Results will be posted to USA Cycling
· A, B, and C race categories
- Field Limits: A: 50, B: 50, C:20
· Full Race Schedule: 2022 Race Schedule
· Venue Addresses and Details: Race Venues
· Series Scoring: Race Series Scoring
- Each member is asked to work 3 events each season. Working a race can include directing, flag safety at a corner, assisting with pre-race registration/check-in, pre-race course check, sweeping gravel from corners, assisting with calling race placings. Worker credits are also offered for other tasks like being an executive board member, serving as the Rt 65 Trash Pick-Up Coordinator, serving the club in other specialized tasks such as kit design or race results tracking and updating.
- Season Awards: The winner of the club championship road race wins the Club Champion distinction. Wheelmen-of-the-Year and Most Improved Racer awards will be voted this year by the club membership. The top 3 series scorer's in each group (A, B and C) will receive notoriety, the respect of their peers and prizes. NOTE: To be eligible for ANY of these highly sought after and hard-earned awards you must be a member in good standing with the club AND have earned at least 1 worker credit for the 2022 season.
· All USA Cycling rules apply to all rides and races sponsored by the Maumee Valley Wheelmen
· Events may be cancelled due to inclement weather or due to local guidance on COVID-19 prevention measures