In an effort to improve club operations, we will be leveraging our membership platform (Wild Apricot) better going forward. This will improve event management, registration, accounting, and member safety. In addition, the changes will make it more convenient for everyone involved. This transition will happen over the next few months and will require a few changes on your part.
For the next month or so, we will continue to operate as normal, but allow registration through the wild apricot system. Please follow the steps below:
Download the App and update safety information
- Download the "Wild Apricot for members" app for IOS/Android. This isn't required (you can still register through website), but it will make your life a lot easier. Your login information is the same as the club website.
- Once downloaded and logged in, you will notice that you will have access to the member directory and club events.
UPDATE EMERGENCY CONTACT INFO: We have added Emergency Contact Name and number as mandatory fields for new members. However, many of us do not have this updated. In the mobile app:
- Tap on "My Profile" in the bottom right corner
- On your profile page, tap the "…" near your name at the top
- From here, you can update your profile, including your emergency contact info
- Note that your emergency contact info will be listed in the member directory and can be quickly accessed by other members in case of emergency.
Event Registration via Wild Apricot app
This will not be mandatory yet, and we will be testing this out over the coming weeks. You will see the "Events" icon at the bottom of the IOS app ("hamburger" menu icon in Android or this Registration Page on the website). Upcoming events will be listed here
- Tap on the Event you want to register for
Choose the registration:
- Active Members Only: will have the $8 race fee
- Non Members: will have the $15 race fee
- Volunteers: $0 (this will help us keep better track of our volunteers)
- Your info will be auto-populated from your profile, EXCEPT: Race Group. Simply select which group you want to race in.
- Tap "Continue" and you get to review your entry
Finally, you have 2 choices to pay:
- "Pay Online" - this will take you to the new Wild Apricot payment system (AffiniPay). Once you set up your payment method in the system, it can be saved and this will be a "one-tap" payment option. Note: Payment info is NOT stored on club website, it is managed by AffiniPay - which has over a decade of experience in the payment industry, and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- "Invoice me" - you can use traditional paypal method or cash onsite. Race director will mark you as paid when we receive payment.
Thanks in advance for your help during this adjustment… these changes will be beneficial to club administration, safety, and ease of use for members.